360 Global Transportation adheres to value-based marketing in its conceptual outlook. One of the main goals will be to provide reliable and timely freight Transportation for clients appreciate courteous and efficient service.
360 Global Transportation understands that your supply chain needs are unique and that’s exactly why we’ve engaged the best minds in the industry to create specific solutions customized to suit your ever-changing operating environment. From precision design to seamless execution, our dedicated transportation professionals are engaged every step of the way to provide you with the most accurate and economical transportation arrangement the industry has to offer. 360 Global currently operates over 4,000 dedicated tractors and is recognized as the leading asset-based dedicated provider in area.
Five Reasons to Consider a Dedicated Fleet Option With 360 Global Transportation.
1. Cost- Dedicated fleets can provide consistency and predictability of cost management and can help your company manage future increases and avoid market fluctuations. In the event that a Dedicated fleet can improve asset utilization, there may also be a reduction in cost. Likewise, managing service to your customers may prevent additional supplier costs such as delivery penalties, damage & cargo claims, missing paperwork, etc. 360 Global Transportation’s great service turns into additional profitable growth for your company.
2. Service- Does your company need delivery service that is not available in the OTR market? Do those deliveries require driver assist or unload? Can your company benefit from multiple short haul deliveries per day (multi-stop, intra-city, port dray, regional area, etc)? Would your company benefit from having the same, trained drivers on daily runs, minimized damage & claims, drivers in uniforms or even your logo on the trailer? If the answer is YES to any or all of these provided services, then 360 GlobalTransportation’s Dedicated Solution is right for you.
3. Capacity- Does your company experience any seasonal or market-based OTR capacity issues? Are any of your locations in head-haul markets where capacity would be constrained in a tight trucking market? Can your company gain a competitive advantage by ensuring or guaranteeing capacity for your customer deliveries? If so, give us a call
4. Compatibility- Does your company need delivery service that is not available or limited in capacity in the OTR market (ex.48’ dry vans, flatbeds, refrigerated trailers, heavy haul, pups, other specialized equipment, etc.)? Do the drivers need specific qualifications such as Haz-Mat, TWIC cards, Canadian legal, Heavy Haul certification, Doubles-Triples endorsements, etc.? Do you require any special permits? Can your company benefit from a lightweight equipment (day cab and lightweight trailer) solution or teams? 360 Global Dedicated can provide all this and much more.
5. Market Timing/Product to Market- Does your company’s product line need to be in the marketplace at a specific time (ex. baked goods, JIT inventory, time-definite deliveries (air-freight, seasonal merchandise, etc.)? Would you incur costs or miss opportunities for revenue growth if the product is not on the shelf or in the right location? With 360 Global Dedicated you have the backing and peace of mind of the largest trucking company with the largest fleet of trucks in the area.